Saturday, December 20, 2008

Client updates

A whole bunch more client changes went in today, including getting the buttons on the right side working and making the view menu functional. Mouse click events in the main window also work right, and you can change the font at runtime. As usual, the client can be found at:

http://dentinmud.org/TinyAeon.exe

The next set of changes will hopefully involve turning the rather plain direction buttons into a compass that dynamically displays the exits from the 'autoexit' command. I also have a pretty decent bug list that needs to be taken care of, but not much in the way of showstoppers for release.

In other news, I found a handful more places to submit AA for promotion. It's funny how you can think you've tapped the market out and come back later to find loads of things you've missed. I really should try harder to stay on top of the propaganda campaign.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dentin, bug found, selecting the change font menu and cancel results in the text being reduced to miniscule size. I can provide a screenshot if you want one.

Dennis Towne said...

Thanks Spigot. I saw this too but I thought it was an artifact of something else. I'll take care of it.